Auto Industry Insider: Phil Zelinger
About Philip Zelinger
Philip Zelinger is the President of Ad Agency Online, L.L.C. and the founder of AdAgencyOnline.Net. He invested 25 years as a General Manager and Dealer Principal. The following twelve years were invested in the automotive advertising industry learning from the teams he built so he can presume to teach and contribute to auto industry social networking communities like ADM, DealerElite and DealerRefresh.
His role as a “Dealer Coach” is enhanced by his hosting a nationally recognized auto industry social networking portal and blog talk radio station – WAAOL, All Automotive Advertising News All The Time. As the author of two books sourced from his experiences in the auto industry, including “How To Sell A Car – a Career Guide to The Automobile Industry,” he is a recognized authority on market trends and developing technologies.
Philip is focused on forming strategic partnerships for his vendor clients to leverage their shared resources to mature their solutions and bring their products and services to market.
About Ad Agency Online, L.L.C.
Ad Agency Online, L.L.C., (AAOL), was originally formed as a national network of independent affiliated automotive advertising agencies linked by an online communication / distribution system developed by Philip Zelinger. The proprietary operating system was designed to reduce fixed and semi-variable expenses for full service automotive advertising agencies. Discovered technologies that enhanced the performance of the agencies linked by AAOL has served as the role model for selecting vendor partners by AdAgencyOnline, LLC.
Ad Agency Online L.L.C is focused on discovering and representing new automotive advertising vendors not yet recognized by the mainstream auto industry. Some of the more noteworthy vendor partners represented by AAOL include; SiSTeR Technologies Video CarLot, Driving Loyalty and IntellaCar with more being added weekly.
AdAgencyOnline.Net reviews auto industry vendors on blog talk radio shows including “Lunch With Phil Discussing Automotive Advertising. Other shows include “Auto Industry Insiders” and “Automotive Advertising Experts.” The shows attract automotive advertising agencies, auto dealers, auto industry vendors and O.E.M. representatives that listen to WAAOL to find vendors, applications and technologies to maximize the R.O.I. for their automotive advertising dollars.
- The Mentor Explains Why You Should or Should Not Attend Trade Shows and Conferences
- The Mentor Podcast on Blog Talk Radio Launched on 09-21-15
- PSHQ Entrepreneur Interviews Ryan Acterhoff, The Chief Administrative Officer of Pizza Ranch
- The PSHQ Entrepreneur Interviews Adrie Groeneweg ? Founder Of Pizza Ranch
- The PSHQ Entrepreneur Interviews Peter Sperry ? Founder of Redpoint Rack, LLC and Co-Founder of ProblemSolutionHQ, LLC
- The PSHQ Entrepreneur Interviews Mike Middendorp ? A Multi-Unit Pizza ranch Restaurant Owner/Operator
- The PSHQ Entrepreneur Interviews Laurie Hurley For ProblemSolutionHQ
- The PSHQ Entrepreneur Interviews Tyler Feller For ProblemSolutionHQ
- The PSHQ Entrepreneur Interviews Lori Axler for ProblemSolutionHQ
- Automotive Advertising Experts Review iDrove.IT VDP With Dynamic Market Pricing With Ron Morrison
- Team Toyota Auto Group Shares Credit For Their Recent Success With Driving Loyalty, LLC
- Driving Loyalty Launches Their New B2C and B2B Social Marketing Initiative at Autocon 2014 ?Dealer Generated Conference?
- Driving Loyalty Joins Auto Industry Vendors and Auto Dealers In Support Of Autocon 2014
- Focus on Past and Present Customers and Tomorrow?s Customers Will Take Care Of Themselves.
- Auto Industry Insiders Interview Kurtis Smith of the K-Method Training Group
- Jeff Spreen ? Owner / GM Of Spreen Honda ? Shares Best Practices On Auto Industry Insiders
- Online Sales Are Only One Generation Away And They Are Already Planning Their Purchases!
- Auto Industry Insiders Reviews HELIOS ? A Facebook Based Customer Engagement/Sales Platform by xChange
- Automotive Advertising Experts Shares Best Practices In Social Marketing By Driving Loyalty
- Driving Loyalty?s Data Base Marketing Can Promote Social Media Beyond Facebook?s Paid Ads And Newly Limited Organic Search
You must be logged in to post a comment. Login »