Auto Industry Insider: Ralph Paglia
About Ralph Paglia
Ralph Paglia is responsible for establishing ADP business partnerships and alliances with Automotive OEM’s, enterprise class National Accounts and eBusiness organizations in the automotive vertical including automotive advertising agencies. Business development focused on defining and providing Digital Marketing solutions to car companies and dealers and their automotive advertising agency that accelerate and expand success in selling vehicles, parts and services using Internet based channels, strategies and tactics in automotive advertising.
Ralph has over 20 years of leadership in information technology enabled automotive marketing and sales strategy, along with tactical operations implementation. He is a recognized expert at development requirements, CRM and Digital Marketing value propositions along with requisite performance measurements.
– 1986 San Diego: Ralph pioneered Internet lead generation by using Bulletin Board Systems (BBS) with a charter enrollment in the first public access ISP (CompuServe). Generated the auto industry’s first Internet Leads by posting vehicle offers on multiple BBS’s.
– 1999 Philadelphia: Ralph was part of original start-up team that launched Cyber Car, an automotive consulting organization that implemented Internet Sales processes into Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Volvo, Mercedes-Benz, Honda, Acura, Toyota, Nissan and Infiniti dealers thoughout North America.
– 2000 Houston: Led development of Toyota eCertified dealer development program for the Gulf States Toyota (GST) Region. Facilitated Toyota eCertified Dealer workshops for over 100 Toyota dealers.
– 2001 Torrance: Created training program, led 25 consultants in national dealer orientation program for Honda’s Interactive Network (iN) system roll-out all USA Honda and Acura dealers.
– 2002 Montvale: Proposed, designed and executed in-dealership Internet Lead Management “StarLeads” program for 322 Mercedes-Benz dealers.
– 2003 Detroit: Ralph led development and trained over 50 RCS consultants to execute BDC Implementations into 600 Ford dealerships.
– 2005 to 2007 Phoenix: Ralph develops, builds and leads team that markets and sells more cars using digital marketing strategies and tactics than ever before accomplished by a single point dealership.
– 2007; March, Hoffman Estates, IL: Ralph accepts position with ADP Dealer Services. As Director – Digital Marketing Solutions. His first initiative results in website and search engine dealer advertising offered collectively as ADP Digital Advertising Solutions.
– 2007; December, Detroit, MI: Ralph secures 50% of Regional Digital Marketing Consulting work from Ford Motor Company, taking half the business away from Reynolds Consulting Services.
– 2007; December, Coventry RI: Ralph develops and builds social network to launche the “Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community” (ADM). By end of 2009, ADM is the most popular automotive professional network with over 10,000 Unique Visitors monthly.
– 2008; January, Dearborn, MI: Ralph secures agreement with Ford Motor Company to develop the Ford Lincoln Mercury Digital Advertising (FLMDA) Program for Dealers.
– 2008; June, Dearborn, MI: Ford Motor Company dealer communications officially announces the Ford Lincoln Mercury Digital Advertising Program for Dealers. Ralph secures development funds for Ford Social Marketing and Reputation Management dealer program.
– 2008; November, Dearborn, MI: Initial 5 Ford dealers complete implementation of Social Marketing and Reputation Management system.
– 2008; December, Dearborn, MI: Ralph presents Ford with FLMDA performance differential between 8 Ford regions with RCS and the 8 Ford regions with ADP to secure 100% of 2009 DMC contract for ADP.
– 2009; October, Dearborn, MI: Ralph leads team effort at developing 2010 Ford Digital Marketing Consulting (DMC) and FLMDA Program administered by ADP. Regional DMC’s grow from 16 to 23. Program includes Social Marketing and Reputation Management.
About AutomotiveDigitalMarketing.Com – ADM
ADM was founded by Ralph Paglia as a social networking portal for the auto and automotive advertising industry. It currently boasts over three thousand active auto industry and automotive advertising agency professionals who contribute their best practices in blogs and forums that cover every aspect of the auto industry and the automotive advertising agencies that serve it.
ADM is known as the most liberal of all social networking portals with a policy that promotes open dialogues that would not be tolerated by other networking communities. Automotive advertising agencies and vendors are invited to present their products and services on the site so that the automotive advertising decision makers that support the site can review them in an open forum for their consideration.
- *The Recruiter* Episode 7 ( Key words, Student Loan Repayment,Help Wanted Ads)
- Automotive Parts Manager ? Spirit Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
- The Good Life: How to Find the Perfect Luxury Car
- Shopping for a New Ride? 4 Mistakes You Don't Want to Make
- Then and Now: Distractions For Drivers Through The Ages
- Five Tools Every DIY Mechanic Needs in Their Arsenal
- Come on ? Does Video REALLY sell cars?
- BOTS EXPOSED: Defining & Uncovering Your Wasted Ad Spend
- Do You Really Need to Buy Winter Tires?
- Effective Marketing ? Don?t Forget the Service Department!
- Things You Need To Know About Your Tyre Service Company
- Tips to Choosing a Reputed Accident Repair Center
- Is Simplicity Better for Advertising?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Your PC
- How to Introduce a New Technology Into Your Dealership
- How Did Lincoln's Ad Fare During Grammys?
- SWAPALEASE.COM UNVEILS QUARTERLY AUTO LEASE TRENDS REPORT FOR Q4 2016
- Nobody?s Perfect: Trust Your Team
- Will Customers Finance Their Cars Online?
- How Payday Loans Can Benefit You
You must be logged in to post a comment. Login »