Philip Zelinger, the President of Ad Agency Online, L.L.C. and the host of the automotive advertising resource / networking portal http://AdAgencyOnline.Net, will be reviewing WomenCertified® on the portal’s blog talk radio station — WAAOL, All Automotive Advertising News All The Time. Philip will be interviewing the President/C.E.O. of WomenCertified®, Delia Passi, on his Automotive Advertising Experts blog talk radio show scheduled to air on Friday, November 12th., 2010 from 12:00 Noon EST to 12:30 PM EST.
Philip supported claims by WomenCertified® that women hold the keys to the modern marketplace, purchasing over 83% of all consumer products and services. With competition ever increasing, consumers’ demands for quality products and services continue to rise, leaving businesses anxious to create a competitive edge by differentiating themselves.
Automotive advertising agencies are capitalizing on the fact that consumers trust The WomenCertified Seal of Approval, indicating that their auto dealer clients are committed to (and held to) a higher quality of overall service that exceeds expectations – both of women and of men (who may be easier to satisfy – but are often less loyal!) With the WomenCertified Seal, auto dealers have a unique opportunity to gain her attention and her trust before she even walks through their door
About Delia Passi
Delia Passi is CEO of Medelia, Inc. and Founder of WomenCertified®. As the nation’s leading consumer advocate for women, Delia Passi empowers women worldwide to be savvier, more informed and more confident consumers. As the Founder of WomenCertified® Delia’s message is based on years of experience and thousands of conversations with women shoppers. She is the leading authority on selling to women. Her expertise is in how women shop and buy, what motivates them to select one provider over another, and how sales and service professionals can provide the best experience to women. Delia is a prominent consumer advocate and consultant to major corporations. She is also the former Group Publisher of Working Woman and Working Mother magazines.
Delia provided the following information on WomenCertified® in advance of her interview with Philip Zelinger to share with his affiliated automotive advertising agencies:
9 out of 10 women trust a company more if they earned the WomenCertified Seal, signifying that they met higher standards of customer service. WomenCertified boosts customer satisfaction and retention by maximizing what she cares about the most – the customer experience.
The Process: Earn the WomenCertified Seal of Approval by completing our live training program (or interactive online program), packed with ground-breaking sales closing skills and gender communication knowledge for tapping into the mindset of women decision makers.
The Result: Increased sales in your internet department, greater customer loyalty and a steady stream of new referrals thanks to exceptional customer experience you’ll be specially equipped to provide. Plus, the WomenCertified Seal creates an instant bond of trust among women.
What will you learn?
• Understanding the avoidance factor
• Making and maintaining a great first impression
• Decoding her language to hear what she’s really saying
• Mastering each phase of the 7 Step Sales Process
• Maximizing customer loyalty and turning on the referral machine
• Providing the customer experience she expects and deserves
WomenCertified’s Ongoing Member Benefits
WomenCertified is more than a training program, going beyond the classroom and providing a host of reinforcement resources, marketing tools, competitive differentiation & more, including:
• Listing in the WomenCertified Locator, the online directory where
women search for companies they can trust for better service
• Completion certificates and WomenCertified lapel pins
• Monthly training tools and tips delivered to your e-mail
• Turnkey marketing tools and PR templates
• Customized training and reinforcement materials
Compound Your Efforts
Like interest on your money, efforts also compound over time. Our reinforcement tools are designed to help you compound your efforts into exponential sales growth. Any actions, repeated over an extended period of time (typically 90 days or more) become habit forming. By applying our award winning WomenCertified training with a repetitive WomenFriendly™ message, then adding the ongoing reinforcement tips and tools on top, you have a recipe for success!
The WomenCertified Seal is your differentiator in a cluttered marketplace, where women are seeking better buying experiences from sales and service providers they can trust. That is why we’ve created a series of reinforcement resources to help businesses and professionals maintain the WomenCertified standard of excellence.
WomenCertified Reinforcement Tool
- Monthly e-Newsletter: Arrives in your e-mail every month, delivering tips, tools, strategies & important reminders to update your selling to women skills and knowledge.
- Bi-monthly Booster Shots: Teleconferences for a quick pick-me-up
- Power Selling and Business Building tools: Host of videos, audio clips, interviews and articles on womencertified.com to help you dig deeper in the WomenCertified principles.
- Unlimited Access to the Online Training: for convenient refreshment.
- Recruiting & Retaining Women & Diverse Candidates Training Program: enables you to equip your management and recruitment officers with the insight and tools needed to accelerate recruitment among women and implement successful retention programs.
- Customer Feedback Tools: Customer Satisfaction Surveys to monitor customer satisfaction and feedback at the store level; Mystery Shoppers to visit your store reporting their experiences and place customer service calls to your call centers and service desks.
- WomenCertified Coaching: is a one-on-one coaching with a WomenCertified Expert Trainer, who will work with individual sales and service professionals to perfect their pitch and build their selling skills and confidence.
- Additional Reinforcement Tools: (cost items) include books, wallet cards & laminated tips sheet, audio CD’s and One-on-One Coaching.
About Philip Zelinger
Philip Zelinger is the President of Ad Agency Online, L.L.C. and host of a nationally respected automotive advertising social networking portal, AdAgencyOnline.Net. Philip invested 25 years as a General Manager and Dealer Principal followed by his last ten years in the automotive advertising industry representing auto dealers and technology vendors focused on the automotive advertising industry.
His role as a “Dealer Coach” is enhanced by his hosting a nationally recognized blog talk radio station – WAAOL, All Automotive Advertising News All The Time. As the author of two books on the auto industry, including “How To Sell A Car – a Career Guide to The Automobile Industry,” he is a recognized authority on market trends and developing technologies with the responsibility of selecting key vendors and applications for his dealer clients as well as forming strategic partnerships for his vendor clients to leverage their shared resources to help them bring their products and services to market.
About AdAgencyOnline.Net and Ad Agency Online, L.L.C.
AdAgencyOnline.Net reviews automotive advertising vendors and new technologies on several blog talk radio shows including Lunch With Phil Discussing Automotive Advertising, Auto Industry Insiders and their most listened to program Automotive Advertising Experts. The shows attract automotive advertising agencies, auto dealers, auto industry vendors and O.E.M. representatives that listen to the blog talk radio station WAAOL to find vendors, applications and technologies to maximize the R.O.I. for their automotive advertising dollars.
AAOL is a national network of independent affiliated automotive advertising agencies linked by an online communication / distribution system developed by Philip Zelinger. The proprietary operating system that powers AAOL was designed to reduce fixed and semi-variable expenses for full service automotive advertising agencies. The developing technologies that enhanced the performance of the independent automotive advertising agencies linked by AAOL has served as the role model for the solutions suggested on AdAgencyOnline.Net and represented by AAOL to their affiliated automotive advertising agencies when serving their auto dealer clients.
Ad Agency Online L.L.C is focused on discovering and representing new automotive advertising vendors not yet recognized by the mainstream automotive advertising industry. Automotive advertising vendors represented by AAOL include; ronsmap.com, DealerMouth, TeleTextSolutions, GetAutoAppraise, Argistics – AutoTransaXion, DealMaker.Com, CityTwist.Com, Bulldog Marketing Technologies, Kihon Media, CarFolks.Com, Ai Dealer, Laser Stream Video, SiSTeR Technologies – Video CarLot and IntellaCar; to name a few.
For more information on Philip Zelinger, Ad Agency Online, L.L.C., WomenCertified or any of the vendor clients represented by Ad Agency Online contact Philip at 888-796-2228 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Automotive advertising vendors, automotive advertising agencies and auto dealers that would like to be considered as a “preferred automotive advertising vendor” on AdAgencyOnline.Net and/or to hire/join Ad Agency Online, L.L.C. to represent them can contact Philip Zelinger at https://adagencyonline.net. To quote Philip Zelinger, “Help is only a click away! After all, what are friends for!” ###